Travel, Tours, Excursions
“Oasis” is a place where you will live and work surrounded by nature with a...
Excursions in Russian on the islands: Bali, Nusa Penida, Java. Transfer fro...
Climbing Batur will require strength and endurance, but it's worth it. This...
|Восхождение на Батур из Убуда (групповой тур)
|Восхождение на Батур (групповой тур)
|Восхождение на Батур с посещением горячих источников из Убуда (групповой тур)
Tours and excursions in Bali. Rush to volcanoes, admire the beauty of palaces, curb the waves of the Indian or Pacific Ocean, arrange a romantic dinner on a yacht? Bali – a heavenly place that attracts IT people, freelancers and tourists. People go to the island for snow-white beaches, nature trails and rice fields, extreme recreation.
Where to go for blogging photos and vivid emotions?
Ubud, Chandidasa and Lovina, Seminyak, Canggu, Bukit – in each of the areas there are activities to your liking:
- curb the waves and get on the surf – Kutu;
- enjoy white-sand beaches and secluded relaxation in luxurious villas overlooking the ocean – Seminyak;
- see the rice fields, visit the jungle, do yoga in nature – Ubud;
- feel the atmosphere of freedom, feel the hippie culture and relax with the youth – Canggu;
- see the world of the ocean from the window of a submarine or ride boats / yachts – Nusa Dua;
- bargain at the fish market, marvel at the diversity of the natural world and snorkel – Jimbaran;
- ride a swing over the abyss, see the rice terraces of Jatiluwih and take pictures against the backdrop of waterfalls in the jungle – Singaraja and Lovina;
- get away from people and enjoy the solitude – Chandidasa;
- diving and snorkeling to see shipwrecks, – Amed.
May to September is the dry season in Bali.
What to see in Bali? List of must-haves for tourists and not only
Bali – gem of indonesia. It is amazing how ancient cities and temple complexes, beautiful volcanoes, natural parks with waterfalls are located on an area of less than 6 thousand km2. The views of the rice fields or the raging ocean are breathtaking.
To move freely around the island, it is worth renting a transport. Another option – order excursions and tours in Bali (with Russian-speaking or English-speaking guides).
Temples in Bali with or without a tour:
- Tanah Lot – temple on the rock;
- Uluwatu – a temple on a steep cliff, from the height of which bewitching views open;
- Tirta Empul – a place where sacred water flows and you can take a bath;
- Ulan Dunu – a complex spread over tiny islands connected to each other;
- Goa Lavah – extreme adventures in the cave of bats;
- Tirtaganga – water palace with huge carps.
- Temples of Bali – these are not just architectural complexes, but also an opportunity to feel the history of Hinduism and the culture of the people.
Where to go in Bali? Volcanoes, jungles, waterfalls and other natural attractions. With or without a guide, you should definitely:
- Climb the Agung or Batur volcanoes to take breathtaking pictures for your blog, get acquainted with the culture of the mountain inhabitants and feel the unbridled power of nature.
- Go to the bird and reptile park ( half an hour drive from Denpasar). Children will especially like the tour: monitor lizards, parrots, cockatoos, turtles, pythons, crocodiles. If you're lucky, you'll be in time for the show.
- Visit the monkey forest in the Ubud conservation area. Watch the life of primates in their natural environment, but be careful: savvy monkeys often rip off their caps and pull out their phones.
- Go to the Sekumpul waterfall. The height is greater than that of a 25-story building. Gorgeous photos for the blog are guaranteed.
How to go around several natural attractions and temples in 1 day?
Order an excursion to Bali with a guide and accompaniment. The island is small in size, so organizers often combine several types of recreation in one package: temples + waterfalls, temples + snorkeling, beaches + rice fields, and so on. , because we need transfers and verified routes.
Catalogue of excursions and tours in Bali
On the site you can place announcements about the organization of excursions and tours (one-day or multi-day, individual or group). Free of charge, without additional tariffs and conditions. There is also a "Demand" section, where you can post a message about the search for a guide / guide / transport. .
Do you create custom tours and excursions around the island, teach surfing or diving, arrange retreats? Post free ads on the bulletin board describing the program and conditions. Don't forget to include your – and tourists will definitely find you!